A digital partner pack has been created on the HSE’s website and continues to be updated, it can be downloaded online at:
The digital partner pack contains:
- The most up to date posters on Coronavirus COVID-19 (please display and share these as widely as you can, and please replace any previous posters that you might have used with the updated version)
- Videos that you can share and display
- Leaflets, social media assets and more
Here are some important additions and updates for you:
- There is now a video on social distancing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0-uuijhF4Q
- Translated resources in 17 languages can be found at: https://www.hse.ie/eng/services/news/newsfeatures/covid19-updates/partner-resources/covid-19-translated-resources/
- The HSE is currently utilising TV, radio and other forms of advertising for public health information on Coronavirus.
- Social distancing graphics for premises floors can be found here: https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/472f64-covid-19-coronavirus-guidance-and-advice/#social-distancing-graphics
- The Department of Rural and Community Development’s plan can be found here: https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/70be56-government-action-plan-for-community-response-to-covid-19/
Next Updates Expected
Early next week, the digital partner pack is also expected to include a booklet on Coronavirus COVID-19. We will make this available in a number of formats with different audiences in mind.
We are also developing information and resources to support mental wellbeing and promote resilience during these challenging times. We will be sharing this with you when these are developed.
In the meantime, you can find up to date information at:
Social Media Accounts:
If your organisation is not already doing so, please follow the following sources on twitter and re-tweet messages relating to COVID-19:
Our collective efforts are critical, we need to do this together, as one community. We will be asking everyone to play their part, to help each other and we’re here to help you. This phase requires a community effort, every citizen acting responsibly in order to protect our vulnerable and elderly members of society.
Thank you in advance for your support at this important time.